Kanja

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
01-24-2018, 08:20 PM (This post was last modified: 01-24-2018, 08:21 PM by Kanja.)
Upon hearing Lykos' voice Kanja bristled, her gaze sliding sideways to take in the new wolf. Once it became clear the new guy was siding with her, her gaze slid coolly back to the interrupted pedophile. But that wasn't the end of the arrivals, oh no. It seemed like the glowing beach was a bumping place at night because who else should arrive but Pyralis Abraxas. The two hadn't parted on the best of terms, but how could she stay peeved with an entrance like that?

Kanja grinned, the expression a bit less cheery and a bit more aggressive than it should have been given Pyralis' humor, but hey, she couldn't help it. She was staring down a child molester. "Of course," she purred to Pyralis even though her gaze never left Gehenna. "It would be silly to let an idiot get between us. We had a good thing going, no?" As for the squashed potoo - what the hell was a potoo? She refused to break off her stare until the offending male was either on the ground or high tailing it - how could she say no? "How could I say no to such a lovely gift?"

Of course, it wouldn't be much of a party if there was only five of them, would it? Iskra of all wolves blazed onto the scene next and threw herself at the offending male. The connection between Iskra and the child - who, now that she was standing, Kanja could see she wasn't quite as young as she'd thought - surprised her, but eh. She didn't dwell on it. There were more pressing matters at hand.

Seeing that he was outnumbered, the snaggletoothed male's tune changed suddenly, which Kanja found amusing. He was a good actor, which was a shame because she wanted to watch him squirm, but she took solace from the assumption that inwardly he was shitting himself for fucking up so spectacularly. He couldn't save himself with pretty words; Kanja had seen him. He just needed to accept that he was fucked.

She couldn't help but giggle as he spoke. "Oh, please," she chided him once he'd finished, "Anyone with half a brain who witnessed your little display could tell you were thinking rapey thoughts. And I bet, if you were faced with only a child, you wouldn't be apologizing. No,"  she purred, "You're only acting innocent because you got caught."

Her expression turned haughty. "I don't know if Iskra here heard you, so I'm gonna repeat what you said. That way she gets the full effect." Her voice flat and emotionless to highlight the depravity of his words, she parroted Gehenna. "'You carry the stars, and the light. What other mysteries your body must hold. You were meant for me, I can tell...'"

To Iskra and the girl, she said, "Does that sound like concern to you? Sounds like pedophilia to me." She paused for effect and then offered, "I hold him down, you bite his sack off?"

[Image: oa5f9x.png]
THIS FLOOF IS NOT NICE
EXPECT FOUL LANGUAGE AND GIGGLES AT YOUR EXPENSE AT THE VERY LEAST