Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
01-24-2018, 09:59 PM
ooc: Talked with the lovely Kea because I was dying of muse and got permission to skip her. I think she plans to post after me.

All You Have Is Your Fire...

Pyralis grinned as she took in the scene when a shift on the wind alerted her to an oncoming presence and BAM, there was Iskra. The goddess continued to smile. She had a feeling the other was going to show up sooner or later and she let out a cheer at the entrance, laughing as the startled man stumbled back. Her golden gaze zeroed in on him as he insisted he wasn't a pervert. With a sharp bark she called Alkali, her hawk to her and left the stunned potoo in the care of those precise and deadly talons. She got to her feet and strode to stand near Kanja. Well, well, well… what useless scum was skulking about at the shimmering shore? That would explain why Kanja had remained so focused on the man, like a hunting dog pointing out a sitting duck.

Pyralis was pleased though at the others words that they wouldn't let an idiot get between what could be a fantastic friendship. Further she accepted the gift. Pyralis' sultry voice rolled out in a purr. "I'm so glad to hear that. I would invite you on an adventure but it seems you've found yourself a chew toy in need of dismembering." She cackled viciously as she eyed the man. He was verbally stumbling over himself, seeming to realize the trouble he'd gotten himself into. She sneered as Kanja mentioned the man had been thinking 'rapey' thoughts toward a child, for she certainly didn't see Arwen as an adult. Far to clingly and self-absorbed. Kanja repeated the man's words and Pyralis' gaze grew hard as she eyed the man. "Disgusting," she spat. Naturally, she believed Kanja over the stranger and she turned to her once more. "Don't worry, I won't interfere. In fact I'd rather love to watch you work." She moved away to stand next to Alkali and the potoo. She was more than happy to offer backup but she doubted Kanja would need it. She grinned viciously, like a spectator about to watch a gladiatorial massacre as Kanja offered to hold the man down while Iskra castrated him. She snickered.

Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!