gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Monster
01-25-2018, 08:06 PM
Studying the man carefully, she eventually decided he seemed okay. At his words she would perk up a bit more and can't her head ever so slightly while trying not to look too interested. "Oh, that sounds pretty cool. What was it like then?" A slave to her own sense of curiosity as most children were, Cael was curious what this pack might have been like in its early days. She didn't know a lot about packs since she was rather young, but it sure seemed quiet. So far he was the only wolf other than Brandr and Sparrow that she'd managed to run into. Of course, she also had a hard time escaping her parents watchful eyes these days...

Dipping her head and smiling sweetly, Caelestis then took on a thoughtful look as she tried to decide how to answer him. "It's nice to meet you too. I came here with my mom and dad. An' well, I guess we aren't officially members, Sparrow said we could stay." glancing to the side a moment the child debated how much she was allowed to share. It was probably Sparrow's job to tell her pack mates about what happened. Oh well. "The pack we were in before was taken over, so mom took me here so we could be safe. Dad took a bit longer to get here." she shrugged, having come mostly to terms with the reality of her new situation it was no longer a big deal to her, though perhaps hearing someone so young talk like life changing events were no big deal would be a shock to others. Her explanation was incomplete, so she was willing to elaborate if he asked.
[Image: TSMb2UQ.png?1]
Cael has facial scars not seen in all of her art yet!