ardent

This was and still is my home[joining]

Dragneel

gems
size
build
player
07-04-2013, 04:28 PM

Dragneel looked up at the male, so he was the new leader? Judging from his scent and his wounds, he had lost his last pack and came here. Was that what it was like to protect something you cared about, just like his brother had? He lowered his head thinking about it, the pain in his right leg and his head must have been nothing compared to what this man had been feeling. It wasn't as if Dragneel wanted to know what happened to the alpha's he just wanted to get back into Tortuga, no matter who owned it right now, he felt that his own life was changing just as it was. "Um, you're the new alpha then?" Dragneel asked with a flick of his tail. He remembered facing Desdemonda like this, scared that he would be rejected, this time he felt like he wouldn't be doing anything right. "I didn't amount much of anything in Tortuga when Desdemonda was around, I hadn't been a member that long. While I'd like to know what happened to her, I spoke with my brother and I just, want to come back." Dragneel flicked his black tipped tail wondering what would happen to him next.
"My name is Dragneel sir, and I wish to rejoin tortuga under your rule.....if that's not too much to ask." He spread his front paws apart, his right leg feeling stinging pain from having so much pressure on it at one time. It was nothing though, even though it hurt, this man was hurt more. Dragneel wanted to find someone to serve soon, because that would only confirm his feelings wouldn't it?

Speech,