size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
01-27-2018, 08:10 PM

It had been some time since he'd been out this way, in fact, last spring to be precise. Cold blue eyes glittered with malice as he recalled his fight with Marina, smirking at the memory. The rainbow whore had fallen before him, left in the dirt writhing in her own blood where she belonged. It's what she deserved for breaking apart his family, and he held no remorse for that bitch. The other girl who had interfered, however, he had thought about it. He didn't know her name, and at that point in time all he had been focused on was the rage that carried him on to serve his own justice against Marina. After so long, he had forgotten about the other woman that had dared interfere.

Large form moved through the estuary close to Celestial's borders. He cared not if he was discovered, all he cared about was tracking down the rainbow wretch to see if she was suffering like she deserved. Nose to the ground, the heavy scents of the birds that lived here helped to cover his scent, but alas as the packs border came into view he was unable to find her scent. Had she fled in embarrassment? Or perhaps died from her injuries? One way or the other, he didn't really care what happened to her. Snorting, he was ready to turn back and return home when something caught his attention.

Someone was sitting at the border and facing the estuary. A scout? A patrol perhaps? He waited a minute to see if he had been noticed, but it didn't seem like it. Curious, he decided to walk right into the wolf's line of sight, but upon closer inspection, she seemed to be taking a nap? He noticed her scent too, his fur prickled slightly with a feeling of desire, but he wouldn't act on it. Not so close to these borders. Instead, he paused a couple yards away from her, "Taking a nap on the job?" His voice was half sneer, half amused, not quite kind nor unkind but his usual cold demeanor.

"Talk"

Art||Plot with me!

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!