gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Ehrgeiz
01-28-2018, 03:46 AM
Exodus felt a sense of comfort as his paws touched familiar ground, padding along with Regulus as they conversed. He perked toward the Archangel when he asked if Xodus was still interested in pursuing the Legionary ranks. The young man nodded, a small but sure smile upon his face. "I am absolutely certain that it's what I'm meant to do," he said with clarity, remembering how he'd felt in the midst of his first real battle during the raid. That hadn't been a spar, nor a training session of any sort. That fight had been real, and it had brought about a great sense of responsibility within him for many reasons. He knew what his duty was in protecting his pack mates, and he knew the real risks he faced in order to fulfill that duty. He also understood his responsibility to keep his feelings in check - his ability to do severe harm to others was a great power, but it was not to be used lightly and for personal gain.

He wondered when they would begin training. If it were up to him, he'd start right away. But he also knew he had to take care of himself, and it would probably be best to rest just a bit after traveling on his own for so long. "Maybe I can hunt for the pack, and hopefully rest on a full belly," he said,
licking his lips at the thought, "Then I'll be ready to start training right away. I don't want to waste any time." Perhaps he was too eager, but he was ready and he wasn't going to let anything hold him back this time.