gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Athena I
07-04-2013, 05:48 PM

Alena saw the wolf before her giving into her offer with the weight of defeat sagging his shoulders before he even spoke. She didn't quite understand why he was so hesitant to take her help, but she didn't question him either. Alena simply nodded and silently turned to led the way through the ruins. I can understand your distress, she told him, her eyes roaming the rocks for any sign of other wolves. "This is a very delicate time for her to be on her own like this." Her paws moved slowly over the rock, making only the faintest click of her nails against the ground as she moved. She took her time so she could thoroughly search the area. "My name is Alena, by the way. At your service," she told him with a slight smirk and a polite nod before turning her violet gaze back to their surroundings.

"What does your wife look like?" she asked after they had walked together for a while. "I assume she has a white coat like my own since you mistook me for her briefly, but what other distinguishing features does she have? What would I look for if I were to find her?" She took on this task like she did any job that was given to her. She was methodical and precise, paying attention to every detail and analyzing all the information about her target that she could gather.

"Speech."