size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
01-28-2018, 01:42 PM

He continued to study her, her refusal to look at him was starting to irritate him, and he didn't miss the way she seemed to tense up. Maybe something was wrong with her, and upon closer inspection he noticed the scars over her eyes. Hmm...before he could open his mouth to say anything more, she responded. Aahhh, so she was blind? That was why. Then her next sentence brought him to a standstill, leaving him to think about what she meant by that. Then it clicked. She was the one who had tried to interfere in his fight!? Huh...what were the odds of that?

A low chuckle rumbled in his chest, blue gaze twinkling with amusement. "So you're the one who was foolish enough to try and interfere with my fight...honestly, that was a stupid mistake, obviously." He snorted, "You should have known to stay out of the way of someone's revenge path," He wouldn't understand why she had tried to interfere, he had never done that for anyone else and nobody else had done that for him. Why should he? Sitting down, he continued to watch her. "Relax, I'm not going to hurt you." He stated, his own body relaxing. He didn't fear her, and he didn't fear her pack. If she chose to call for help then he'd leave, or stay if only to heckle who ever else showed up.

"Talk"

Art||Plot with me!

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!