Ascended

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
01-28-2018, 03:42 PM
Regulus Anatolii Adravendi

Regulus nodded at Exodus’ words and answered with a smile, “Then, Exodus Ancora, I am promoting you to the rank of Legionary. Now, I will fill you in on your duties here and now. Firstly, you are expected to be active in patrol and sentry duty. I will expect to see you sparring regularly as well as training with myself. A good training partner would be Domari.

“Remember that in all of your spars, at home and on the Battlefield, you are to bring a Witness to keep record and to bring backup if you meet unsavory wolves out there. If you work hard, show your prowess in fighting regularly, and keep up with your duties, you could very well rise through the ranks to be our Shieldknight.”

He paused and grinned at the boy as he spoke of hunting for the pack. “I caught scent of an old buck deer on my way through the plains… we could try bringing him down now, if you like.”

He had no issues with bringing an old buck down. It wasn’t the rut season, so it’d be less aggressive, and while the meat might be stringy, it was still sustenance.

[Image: T8yHvja.png]