gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Iko
01-28-2018, 05:20 PM
Brandr gave good and thoughtful responses. She was thankful to have him in her pack. He said that was important to keep sustained interest. Sparrow let out an exasperated breath, "That's just the problem. I'm not even sure half of these wolves want to contribute to a pack. If they don't want to be here, but feel some obligation to stay, then what's the point? Why does this pack exist if no one really wants to be in it?"

Sparrow knew it couldn't solely be her fault. Her father often berated them for being inactive as well.

At her suggestion of a Prima Pattuglia, Brandr almost immediately came up with a plan. Sparrow looked to him,"Could you do it? Just temporarily. There's no one else in the pack I trust to investigate this as much as I trust you right now," Sparrow admitted. "It won't be forever- just until we either find someone else, or the threat is eliminated- or, I guess, proven to be not a real threat."

She couldn't rule out the possibility that the refugees were perhaps a bit skewed in their perceptions of the events. That's why it needed investigation, after all.