gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
01-28-2018, 07:09 PM
I'll show you how a heart can never fail

Well this wasn't awkward at all. Torin's own posture stated that he wasn't entirely comfortable either and Rory's mismatched gaze took note of the reserved tail wag. Who knew responsibilities could make things so tense? It wasn't exactly how he'd expected his relationship with his siblings to go, even with Torin (considering they'd never been as close as he and Kairi were), but he supposed it was just the way things went. They were adults now and things were bound to get frustrating.

Now he just needed to figure out how to fix it.

"I, uh, yeah. It's all I can seem to do lately is patrol." He answered in a muffled tone. "I actually wanted to talk to you about what happened at the meeting..." He began, though he paused for a slight second as he tried to think of how to word the thoughts tumbling around in his head. "I just wanted to make sure you weren't mad at me for picking Frostbite to be Kaliq. It's not that I thought you were inadequate for the job, I just figured the pack needed someone a little older while we both got some experience under our belts."

"Speech"

[Image: VZK9Ywk.png]