Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
01-28-2018, 07:44 PM
A soft sigh fell from her lips as tension eased, at least for the adult. Though she couldn't pick up their words, still, too far away, she did notice her sisters' outbursts and was slightly concerned. She could ease up her intent upon watching them now that the older wolf was laying. Lazily, the girl let out a yawn and rose from her haunches. I suppose it's time to make my way over there... Though she was not interested in playing she did want to learn more about the others that resided in the pack that she was now a part of. Steadily, the girl advanced, and her eyes never left the other that now as she lay. Her steps were slow, but quiet, and she moved behind the other. Her deepening gaze flicked, just once, between her sister, and the other wolf, before letting a small smirk tug at the corner of her lips before her words fell out, almost condescendingly, "Didn't your mother teach you to study your surroundings?" Sitting, her tail wagged, the only sign she was proud of herself for getting within striking distance without the others' knowledge, "Even if she appears to be no threat, it doesn't mean she's alone."

The pup didn't remove her eyes from this other, but she did let her eye lids lower, now rather disappointed in the situation, scrutinizing this others' shortcomings. Though Ardat was young, she didn't act like a youngster. "My name is Ardat, Ardat Abraxas." She nixed her middle name, jutting her chin lazily toward her sister, "It's a pleasure to meet you...?" Her head cocked slightly, her voice holding a little more interest, but mostly she wanted to learn more about the place around her. Considering this was her first outing, taking in the sights were her main goal, of course around another that was rather difficult to do. Her weight shifted from one front paw to the other, before she decided that this other wasn't much of a threat. Between her and Proserpina, there was very little chance of an attack. Two verses one, those odds are in our favor... Looking around, she released that odd hold on the other. She plotted out several areas where the bushes were denser, where they could escape or flee if need be. She did wonder, however, where was her brother? A yawn pushed its way through her lips, and she didn't even try to conceal it. Right now, the outside world was rather... boring.