gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
01-28-2018, 08:55 PM
I'll show you how a heart can never fail

Oops. It appeared as though he'd upset the male more than he already was. He had noticed the way the other male's ears fell back and Rory felt a brief amount of guilt for laughing at him. His guilt only grew at the male's words and an apologetic look fell across his face. "I'm sorry for laughing, I didn't mean to offend you." He said sincerely before examining the tar on the wolf. He racked his brain for a moment as he tried to figure out a way to help him. He imagined the taste wasn't very pleasant, or healthy, so licking it off wasn't a very good option.

"The hot springs would be a good way to get it off of your fur, but we're no where near any." He mused out loud. Hot water would have been his preferred option, but considering there wasn't any nearby he'd have to improvise. "If we head west a bit we'll come to the ocean. You can rinse your mouth out there and the sand will be abrasive enough with the salt water to help scrub the tar off of your paw." He offered. Besides, heading away from the tar pits sounded like a good idea. This by far was one of his least favorite places to be.

"Speech"

[Image: VZK9Ywk.png]