Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Monster
01-29-2018, 12:57 AM (This post was last modified: 01-29-2018, 12:58 AM by Iskra.)
Nodding faintly and giving him a knowing look Iskra sighed, "I can't say I'm surprised. Jupiter seems like a spunky kid. I haven't seen Art in forever though, but it seems like everyone else has!" her voice took on an almost pouty tone as she spoke. First that Angel guy and now this man. Although the fault was most likely hers. Artemis was always the one who had to seek out Iskra so maybe it was time for her to step up and look for her sister this time instead of waiting for Art to come hunting for her starry red hide again. Especially since she had three kids, poor thing was probably constantly busy with them.

She glanced to the felines as the man mentioned them. They brought Dragon's set of felines to mind and she suddenly wondered what it might be like to befriend such creatures. Smiling at Regulus' musings, she shrugged, "It's probably genetic. Jupiter has that Aeris spirit." Heaven help Iskra when she had pups of her own. It wouldn't be like Arwen, those kids would have her blood and probably keep her constantly on her toes trying to prevent either them or herself from dying. She could see it now, a complete mess as little starry children climbed all over her.

Taking in the name of both the man and the pack for future use, she was going to respond when he seemed to suddenly shift from amiable to uncertain. Oh right, she sure was a pack wolf now, wasn't she? Getting used to her scent suddenly having new meaning to those around her wasn't easy. Keeping a neutral tone she gently explained, "I actually didn't know you were the ones they raided. I met Dragon before then, and didn't join Talis until quite recently. He didn't even really tell me what happened there aside from the fact that he was blinded by injuries he received during that raid," she mused, brows furrowing slightly, "I mean no harm though, in fact you have me intrigued. If you don't mind, I would like to know what exactly happened. Why was your pack the target?" Iskra was genuinely curious, though she'd understand if Regulus would rather not chit chat about it.

Her brows knitted together further as she gazed at him and added, "I mean maybe it's cause you just saved my sorry hide but to me you seem nice enough." Not being an alpha or knowing him well might make her opinion worthless, but Iskra preferred to not burn bridges entirely. Heck, even after that stupid pack challenge she wasn't going to end her deal with Malleus. Of course, that was a means to an end. Speaking of, she needed to focus and work on upholding her end of said deal. Taking her mind off what transpired as well as creating a working relationship with this world's newest threat. Two birds, one stone.