gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!Treat 2019
01-30-2018, 07:29 PM

Ashiel nodded his head at Amos question. He wasn't sure why he felt the need to be honest, to admit such a weakness. He knew his mother wasn't the sort to get nervous but Ashiel often did. "Yes, sometimes I do when I'm fighting against a more experienced opponent. But the more you practice the more confident you'll get." Ashiel nodded as Amos spoke about using the terrain. Ashiel had been pretty lucky with most of his fights being on flat terrain though there had been a few terrifying practice matches with his mother along the canyon ledges. He knew there'd be more of those to come when he returned. "Yes, it's always good to use your surroundings to your advantage. Get the drop on a larger opponent can help but always be carefully of giving an opponent a shot at your underbelly." A wolf crashing down from a good height could sprain an opponents jaw but it might not be worth the damage if the fangs were to rip through tender flesh. "Would you want to try a practice spar with me?"

"Talk" "You" Think
-- PLEASE NOTE:  Ashiel is an EVIL character and can be prone to acts of swearing, maiming and other violence. --
Consider this your warning.