gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Bluetick
01-30-2018, 08:36 PM

Her ears flicked back at his low chuckle then flicked forward again. It was strange he really didn't remember that she was the one he had blinded last spring, surely something like that is not easy to forget. If she still had working eyes they would have narrowed in confusion and with a bit of anger at him saying that was a stupid mistake on her part. Though in reality it had been a stupid mistake, he was right. She wasn't able to prevent Marina from getting hurt and she herself suffered more then her former pack mate had. She shifted in her spot a bit leaning against the wall a bit more comfortable. Her ears flicked more forward at his mention of revenge, wondering what he meant. What had Marina ever done to him? She was aware that Marina did have a mate at one point, Chasm's father, but she didn't know all the history behind it. In fact Acapella really didn't know much about Marina at all and at this point probably never will since she was gone.

"Perhaps it had been stupid, but she was a pack mate and I wouldn't hesitate ever to help one of my pack mates" she said and she was serious, even in her current state. "If you don't mind me asking Revenge for what?"

She was curious to know and the fact that right now he didn't seem to want to poise a threat made her even more curious. What had Marina done that had made him that angry?

"Talk" & 'Think"

* Is completely Blind due to Maim by Greed, looks like her eyes are always closed. *
Acapella has a Dhole companion that is almost always with her unless stated otherwise.
Greed is allowed in any of Ella's threads regardless of the tag.