gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Athena I
01-31-2018, 08:20 AM
Pyre casually strolled through the rocky terrain with no real sense of urgency or direction. He hadn’t really had a reason to be anywhere in a long time and he hadn’t quite determined if that was a bad thing. He should probably go find his sisters and figure out a game plan, but that took more effort than he seemed to want to put in at the moment. Instead he just aimlessly wandered and got into fights as often as possible. It wasn’t a bad life in his opinion.

A young voice caught his attention and he stopped to listen, his ears perking and his head tipping slightly to the side. The flame colored man smirked at the declaration and he couldn’t help but checkle. Whoever it was sounded just like himself when he was a pup. Curiousity getting the better of him, Pyre turned and walked toward the voice, quickly finding a pup apparently waiting for their challenger. While trying not to grin like an idiot, Pyre hopped over to stand across from her, landing in a mix of a play bow and a fighting stance. ”The best in Boreas and Auster huh? As if! I challenge you to a duel, my lady!”