ardent

There's nothing more for me; lead me away...

Clay I

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
01-31-2018, 02:11 PM
He had been in an internal state of panic since they had come across Frost. Proxy had taken over and had attempted to attack one of his family. Luckily he had been there, but got the blunt of the attack. That was not his main concern. Proxy and Mad we’re taking control and shutting Kait out and he worried what might happen. Though they had taken off, he had attempted to track. He had only given little time to stop and care for himself wanting and needing to get to her before something bad had happened. He hadn’t even given Frost a complete explanation of what was going on, leaving the other man confused. He hadn’t had a full nights sleep, only taking a couple hours to rest before he was back on her trail.

Tonight he was in the North trailing her scent, a more hurried pace as he realized her scent had changed and that she was in heat. The gentle giant did his best to remain calm and focused at his task at hand and to not let his mind focus on what could happen. He needed to get to her, to protect her from the dangers of the world and of her own mind. The hotter the trail grew the more faster he went until he stopped dead at the territory that held the ship. The familiar scent of the demon king made his lips peel back and his ears flatten against his head. Lifting his head he allowed his jaws to drop open, air scenting to see what his next move would be. A fresh trail leading away from the ship was drifting towards him and he paced the border until he hit the trail, remaining as quiet as he could when he moved.

Her trail lead him away, but not far enough from the stench of the demon. As he grew closer he could see her small collapsed form ahead and the stale Oder of blood began to fill his nose. Eyes narrowed in anger and disgust knowing the demon must have gotten to her again. He remained quiet, stalking up along side her left and then a few paces in front of her before turning his form, keeping his senses pinned towards the ship as he lowered his head to gently touch her right cheek with his muzzle. His blood was boiling, but his concern of her made him stay instead of seeking the king out and tearing him to shreds. He didn’t say anything, just tried to comfort her the best he knew.