ardent

There's nothing more for me; lead me away...

Kaitlyn I

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
01-31-2018, 02:37 PM (This post was last modified: 01-31-2018, 03:45 PM by Kaitlyn I.)
Kaitlyn let out a startled yelp as a figure suddenly appeared at her side. Clay had a way of taking that whole gente giant thing to a new level ; she hadn’t heard him at all. But the moment the female realized who it was touching her she turned towards him and buried her head into his chest fur. She began to shake full force, her mind whirling with everything she wanted to tell the man. She considered him her one true ally… her alters were obviously on the side of the Demon King. He had to know that it wasn’t her decision to come here, right? Right? She let out a small sob, shaking her head as the first of the words began to spill from her mouth.

“I’m sorry…” She mumbled into his fur. “I’m so, so sorry…” She pulled back, tears running down her cheeks. “Proxy… she…” She shook her head, struggling to get her thoughts in order. “...he… one of our children… one of our daughters is dead...” Her voice cracked, pain and distress washing over her. She could feel the alters beginning to stir within her, wakening…

“Proxy and he… I…” Her level of distress was clear as she closed her eyes, licking her lips. “...I could get pregnant again…” Her voice was even quieter now, though no less pained. “I’m scared…” She opened her eyes again, giving another whimper.

“...what if Proxy and Mad… what if they… what if I can’t…” She lowered her head back into his fur. She was too tired… too tired to try and process all this and explain it as well. She curled her body closer to him, mumbling one more thing.

“Please don’t go…”

Kaitlyn's current avatar is by Fox on Ardent. Stock is from CastleGraphics on DeviantArt.