Expert Hunter (180)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Christmas 2019Treat 2019
02-01-2018, 02:30 AM
He knew now to call her Nephthys. A peculiar name, one he wasn't quite sure if he could pronounce himself. Oh well, he supposed it wouldn't matter anyway. What were the chances of running into her again after this anyway? The lands were vast, and so far he hadn't run into the same creature twice. She asked a question that begged to be answered, and since he wasn't one to be rude, he answered. "I suppose it is, otherwise I'd be wandering aimlessly looking for someone to spar," As far as he knew, it was a thing to call for an opponent, unless of course you just so happened to stumble upon someone else.

He watched as she seemed to take a defensive stance, and in turn Cloud would wait a moment before deciding on if he should mimic her or not. They were still some distance apart, so he guessed he could probably wait until she made a move. "Er, would you like me to make the first move instead?" Gosh, this felt awkward. He wasn't used to finding opponents like this, and didn't have much of a clue on how to get this sort of thing started...

Text speech Thought