gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
02-01-2018, 02:58 AM
Deep into that darkness peering,
long I stood there, wondering, fearing...

The end of her tail twitched with impatient hunger, “I am sure we will have some wicked fun, Cloudburst of Dauntless.” a devious chuckle escaped the woman's lips. Her eyes steady on the black and white man before her. Despite the odds, she'd make a game out of this – or at least attempt to. This was not one of her multitude family battles, she needs to remember that but if she could use this as practice and improve herself, that is all the babe cared about. Oh but no – she would certainly not have the first move, not if she was made to wait this long. The babe braced herself, remaining with the same defense preparations, tail tucked under neath her abdomen and then wrapped loosely around to keep out of the way. Neck tucked to protect her vitals and ears folded against satin silk dressed comfortably atop her head. The golden bracelets, proof of her regal heritage, chimed with each delicate paw, meant to close the distance between them just a little more, reaching a comfortable distance of a few meters before the babe came to a halt. “Your move, I must insist.”

Nephthys VS. Cloudburst for Spar
Round 0/2

html by castlegraphics; art by sevil-s
Flowers in Chania

Warning: this is a mature themed character.
She has a 20" caracal by the name of Alphonse. It shall be presumed that he is with her all the time unless stated otherwise.
Ithuriels, Hannibal and her pups are allowed to crash her threads regardless of the tag!

Let's Plot Together