gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Jewell
02-01-2018, 11:49 PM
She was busy eating and Kami as well right beside her. The sound of paws and hurried steps caused her to lift her head and perk her ears. She knew that rhythm, but it was like s memory of times long past. Her name was dropped from much older tones than she remembered. She looked towards him, pinpointing his exact location, a purr from Kami solidifying it as his exact location when she finally pinpointed him.

"Chasm, nice to know your still hanging around celestial. How's mom and everyone?" she of course held no grudges or anything. If anything she was happy to have him around for at least a little bit. Kami's half blind gaze was on him and the hairless cat gave a chuckle. "I see your still following shadows young man.... But do beware, not all shadows are pleasant." the hairless creature was cryptic as ever but Argus felt it was all in good faith. She'd learned so much from the cat and she was like a second mother to Argus. One that understood what it was to be different. Of course Argus now could say clearly she was more female than male even though she had both assets. "Kami means companions I think. Oh, by the way, this is Kamilah Gyptian. She's the one that lead you to me last time, but she's taught me how to hunt and compensate for my blindness. Plus she's been teaching me herbs. And the best part is she's just as different as I am." she didn't know anyone in celestial that was as much of a freak as her but that was okay. Her tail was swaying slowly. She had no intent to return to celestial, in fact she wanted to travel the world and find her dad to know if he was where her freakiness came from.

Argus has a sphinx for a companion, named Kamilah, she is assumed to be with Argus unless stated otherwise.