gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Athena I
02-03-2018, 12:41 AM

The moment that her daughter's voice called back to her in response Roza fell back onto her haunches like the relief she felt was a gust of wind that knocked her back. How long had it been since she had last seen her daughter? After a while she had lost track. Moments later Phillomena's long haired, speckled, beautiful face popped into view. All she could feel was pure joy in that moment. Even though she couldn't find the strength to get up to greet her, Roza couldn't help the smile that stretched across her face and the way her tail wagged against the ground. "Philomena! My sweet Philly, you're here!" she said, nuzzling into her as much as she could with how Philly was racing around and nosing all over her. She caught a glimpse of Ulric over her shoulder and she gave him a grateful glance. She hoped that they would have been reunited either way, but she had to think that Ulric coming to find her had a great deal to do with them being all together now.

At Philomena's worried questions she glanced down at herself and realized what had her children looking so worried. She had been so caught up in her own emotions that she hadn't given her own care any notice. "Um... no, no, I'm not hurt. Or sick." When was the last time she ate? How long had it been since Ganta died? She leaned into Philomena for a moment and smiled. "I missed you so much. You've grown up so much. Both of you have." She reached up and gently pushed back the hair on her daughter's head out of her eyes with her nose. It had gotten so much longer than it was when she last saw her. "You're so beautiful, my sweet girl. Are you okay? Did anyone hurt you? Where have you been?"

Talk Abbey Others