gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Monster
02-03-2018, 03:37 AM
Glancing around at the empty space, she never really expected a response to her antics since as far as she knew she was alone. The girl was both surprised and delighted with a brightly colored man appeared, drawn by her shameless and bold delaration as she played alone. Maybe if she was littler or prone to shyness she’d have found herself embarrassed by being overheard, but as it was Caelestis just enjoyed that someone had appeared who would play along. Ears flattening she gave a mock snarl and bounced forward, almost falling off her rock in the process as she retorted, ”Yeah, that’s right! I’ll fight you, come at me!”

Maybe it started as a game, but Caelestis was totally willing to make good on her words. She didn’t say things she didn’t mean, as evidenced by her slowly sliding into her defenses while hopping down to the ground. Ears back? Check! Head and tail even with her spine? Yep! She narrowed her eyes a bit as she puffed out her chest and stared him down with a determined gaze. Yeah, if she beat him she could totally start being the best fighter for real! That would be super awesome, and she’d have to tell her dad all about how cool she was when she fought a boy made out of flames.

Lifting her head slightly she called, ”Come at me, challenger! I dare ya’!”
[Image: TSMb2UQ.png?1]
Cael has facial scars not seen in all of her art yet!