ardent

There's nothing more for me; lead me away...

Kaitlyn I

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
02-03-2018, 12:39 PM
Kaitlyn didn’t say anything more, resting against Clay as she breathed in and out slowly and tried her best to calm down. Her eyes were closed, though in her mind’s eyes she could picture Lucifer… imagine the anger he’d have when he realized she was gone. But that didn’t matter right now… What mattered was she was safe again.

Kaitlyn curled against Clay, allowing her body to ease into a relaxed position at long last. Clay wasn’t going to go… she could rest. But as he mentioned killing Lucifer if he came Kait had another image flash across her mind. The way the demon king had been in Belua’s room… she questioned again why he had been so gentle during that time… but she didn’t want to think too hard on it.

It seemed that even Proxy and Mad were too tired to surface… and for that Kaitlyn was grateful.

...and in no time she’d drifted off to sleep.

---Fade to the next Morning---

Kaitlyn woke feeling a bit better, though still emotionally drained. She didn’t shift far from Clay, having clung to him throughout her slumber. She lifted her head though, finding the male still awake. Kaitlyn whined softly to get Clay’s attention before she spoke, her ears lowering somewhat.

“Morning…” The femme took a breath before she spoke again. “...Clay… I’m sorry about all of this.”

Kaitlyn's current avatar is by Fox on Ardent. Stock is from CastleGraphics on DeviantArt.