Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
02-04-2018, 02:41 PM
Ehrgeiz's commanding tone caused one of Kanja's browspots to rise in snide surprise; her expression equal parts amused and incredulous. She wasn't sure where he got the notion that he had any say over what she did, but she's sooner drag him off the cliff with her than obey. If anything his disapproval strengthened her desire to jump.

His initial reaction surprised her. Why did he care what she did or didn't do? If it was out of concern then his concern was misplaced. She could take care of herself. If he was simply trying to spoil her fun then he was going to have to try harder because she was undeterred. Kanja wasn't sure what his motives were and that bothered her. She remembered quite clearly being encouraged to be mean to him. She'd loved sharing a laugh with her mother and to get a laugh she'd gotten inventive. On more than one occasion she'd headbutted him in the balls and if he didn't still resent her for that particular antic she would be surprised.

Her tone deliberately flippant, she shot back, "Of course I'm going to jump. Can't cliff dive if you don't dive off a cliff."

Oh, so now it was okay to jump? He needed to make up his mind. Unless, by chance, he was playing a game and seeding confusion was just another part of it? That line of thought struck her as plausible given the history between them. In any case she was going to play whimsical. Kanja winked at him and simpered back, "Aw, I'd have liked to see you try. And," she sniffed, "Why would I care? As far as I can tell, the dead give no fucks about who makes a meal out of them or who doesn't pull them out of the water."

She backed up a step and sidestepped as if she were about to approach the edge again. "But don't you worry your grumpy little head, Ehrgeiz. It's not that far of a fall. It'll be fun. You should try it."

[Image: oa5f9x.png]
THIS FLOOF IS NOT NICE
EXPECT FOUL LANGUAGE AND GIGGLES AT YOUR EXPENSE AT THE VERY LEAST