gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Jewell
02-04-2018, 04:24 PM
She 'd been moving around a lot these days. And today was no different, well if you counted out the fact that she had blundered. Blindness lead to stupid mistakes and she'd found yet another one. Kami was above her as she sat on a ledge below, luckily she had fallen a short distance onto a ledge but the hairless cat above her was still riled. She could probably find her way up if she went down the ledge a little more but Kami insisted she stay where she was. The feline wanted to get her up desperately but Argus was too heavy for such a small cat.

She'd fallen not even twenty minutes ago when she had insisted on going in a straight line for the most part through the woods. Luckily nothing felt broken only bruised, along with her ego being bruised. She was probably about six feet below the ledge she had fallen from and with the distressed racket Kami was making it would be a wonder if some mountain lion or bear didn't come to eat her. "Would you calm down Kami? I'm fine and plus i bet i could just slide to the bottom of this place and find my way out that way." Of course she didn't know there was a sheer drop of possibly fifty feet to the ravine below. She could smell something on the breeze though, probably another wolf from the smell of him. Yes definitely a male.

"No! You stay right where you are Argus! Don't you move from that ledge!" Kami was indeed yelling and her mothering was a little obnoxious as she looked over the edge. Argus just gave a huff. She was going to get nowhere if this kept up. She didn't like this whole sit tight and let Kami think of a way out sort of thing.

Argus has a sphinx for a companion, named Kamilah, she is assumed to be with Argus unless stated otherwise.