Ascended

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
02-04-2018, 05:33 PM
Regulus Anatolii Adravendi

He’d not been far when the howl came. It was unfamiliar, and as ever, the Archangel was quick respond. His stride lengthened into an easy lope that mostly disguised the lack of use he had in the right hind leg, if one paid no attention to the floppy lower leg, hock down, swinging like a pendulum. He’d have to see what Paladin thought of making a brace of some kind.

He arrived to find that his brother had gotten there first. He’d not seen much of Laisren’s activity, and the sight of his brother was a mild surprise.

There would be words to be had, but not here and now as his eyes shifted to the male that had arrived and called. The top thing that struck him first was that this male’s scent carried the scent of a Pack. Abaven, if he wasn’t mistaken, but…

The latent alpha scent that lay along the male’s own scent wasn’t Bass’s. It was similar, but female. A question to be asked later. Firstly, he dipped his head to the man, offering his own greeting, “I am Regulus Adravendi, Archangel of Celestial, and this is my brother, Laisren. What brings a wolf of Abaven to Celestial’s wall?” There was a note of concern in the query as he studied the man once more.

If he thought about it, this was the first time anyone from Abaven had visited Celestial. It had been the other way around, usually.

[Image: T8yHvja.png]