gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Monster
02-04-2018, 05:45 PM
OOC: Judged is good, if you don’t mind <3 And yes we can extend the default c: I know I’m busy a lot so it would be good for me too, and no need to overextend yourself, I’m chill with waiting for posts when you need a break.

Amos nodded, eyeing his opponent with a newly critical eye. Ashiel said go low with taller opponents. But Amos also didn’t want to do exactly what his sparring partner thought he would do; it’s be no good if he saw the attack coming a mile away. ”Well, if you insist.”

His defenses were set quickly, legs moved to equal distances, centering each limb where it ought to be for maximum balance as his knees bent and claws dug themselves into the earth for better traction. Head and tail adjusted to be even with his spine, chin tucking over his throat, hackles rising, ears falling back and eyes narrowing. With lips lifted in a faint snarl, he shot forward quickly and set out in an attempt to close the distance.

He tried to wait until he’d hopefully only left about a foot of space between them as he charged Ashiel head on, then shifted his weight back, front legs bending before he aimed to leap upward with his front end. He hoped to smack Ashiel in the bottom of his jaw, back where it connected to his skull and throat in the hopes of both startling the other boy and causing Ashiel to back up. As he came down from the attempted head butt he sought to land heavily, aiming for his right paw to land on top of Ashiel’s left paw and leave some minor lacerations at least.

Amos vs Ashiel for Spar!
Round 1/2
Height: 36”
Build: Heavy