gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Monster
02-04-2018, 06:48 PM
Yes yes yes! The sun beating down, the soft sand between her toes, the vast stretches of nothingness. It was just like home. Echo finally felt more at home than she had since arriving in what she came to know as 'Boreas'. She moved with easy, slow strides, hips swinging lightly to and 'fro as she moseyed along through the dry, airid land with a contented smile on her face. This was where she belonged, no doubt about it. Maybe she'd venture to other lands, but as far as Echo was concerned the stupid north didn't exist cause she was never going there again!

When she spotted the greenery ahead, at first she considered the idea that the desert was being mischievous and playing one of it's tricks on her again. It was very good as getting wolves hopelessly lost with false promises of water and a break from the heat. As she approached, however, it didn't disappear!

Sauntering towards the trees, she spotted a pool of water, and the brightest fur she'd ever seen in her life! My, my! Sure, it was nice, a bit ostentatious to her, but Echo just grinned and called, "Enjoying the heat?" Moving to take a drink, she regarded him from across the water.