ardent

There's nothing more for me; lead me away...

Clay I

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
02-04-2018, 07:28 PM

He didn't know how he missed the strangers approach and it had disturbed such a nice moment. He really enjoyed being this close to her and the fact she snuggled against him more made a warm smile spread on his face. He wasn't going anywhere, no since day one he had vowed he would stick with her, not because he was a vary helpful person, but because there was something about this women that he didn't want to leave her.

When he realized there was another here his hair immediately stood, out of surprise that he hadn't sensed her before. It may be his lack of sleep, but the younger women'd first sentence made his lip curl though his lip quickly fell as her more quieter words made him realize she had no clue what it had really meant. He had to bite his lip looking to Kait. As he watched the younger wolf he realized her eyes didn't move which had to mean she was blind, her scent also was confusing smelling both like female and male which made Clay a bit confused also.

Kait was upset by the younger women's suggestion, but she seemed to get much worse as Argus introduced herself. She had the same last Name as Kait, but that couldn't be why she was getting so upset. His attention drew to her as she trembled. She was in denial about this girl being an Agatsuma, but it seemed the mask was what made her worse. He had never met the demon king, but the way Kait acted meant it had to be the demon she was referring to. Though who exactly this girl was in relation to Kait was unknown to him yet, until Kait mentioned mama. His ears flattened unsure what to do, but press against her in an attempt to comfort her.

The demon had gotten to her mother too something that made him feel more angry towards this male. He had to be stopped, this couldn't keep happening. His eyes were dark unsure what to say, he didn't want to say anything nasty in front of this younger female. He was lost for words.

"Speech" & 'Think'