Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
02-04-2018, 07:37 PM
The forest is, thankfully, quiet. It's not something that gets Itzal itching to explore, though -- there are few scents on the outer edges of the pine trees. Well, the scents that are present are ones that should make his mouth water. Elk. Faint, but there. With a white blanket of snow covering the area with a thick frost, though, Itzal feels more apathetic to the idea of a chase than anything. He hums to himself, more like a hemming and hawing than an actual lyrical noise. He's indecisive, something that isn't unbeknownst to his character. He's often stuck here in a purgatory of decision making.

"Should I go or should I stay? Should the elkies lead the way? Or should I kill another day?" Each line brings another head tilt until Itzal looks more like an owl than a wolf. The quick, snapping motions of his head even makes the skull on his face jostle. Oh! Careful! "Careful! Careful!" Don't want that falling off of his face. He likes his eyes! He wants to keep them! It's much harder to get rid of his eyes if there's something in the way.

Still indecisive, he plops his rear down into the snow, a thin black streak against stark white. His tail curls up beside him, unkempt and ragged with melting ice. "Stay or go? Stay or go? Stay or..." He trails off into a muttering of inconsequential substance, every nonsensical murmur echoing against the steer's skull.

"Speech."