gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Athena I
02-04-2018, 08:42 PM
As he peered into the desert he saw a speck of black cresting over the closest dune. He squinted a little and realized as they got closer that it was another wolf. Well, it looked like his wishes were going to be answered. Hot weather, a peaceful oasis, and what looked to be a pretty girl heading his way. He wasn’t sure how this day could get any better. He offered the slender, brindled woman a grin and nodded to her question. ”More than I’ve enjoyed anything in a long time,” he answered honestly. If it wasn’t for the fact that he can’t keep himself in one place for long he’d probably never leave. If nothing else he had a feeling that this would be a frequent haunt of his.

”I’m a little surprised to see anyone else out here, but I’m happy to have the company.” He pulled himself up to sit on his haunches, giving himself a quick shake to get off the sand stuck to his brightly colored fur. Others often noticed how obnoxious his coat was, but she was eye catching in a different way in his opinion. If he had a say he’d pick a look more like hers, but he just had the cards he was delt. Either way he was proud to take after his family since his father told him that the unusually colored fur ran in their family. ”I’m Pyre. Nice to meet you.”