gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
02-04-2018, 10:16 PM

The younger male seemed vary interested in what he was doing which was okay in Frost's book. He seemed nice enough so far so why not stop and get to know him better. Maybe he could even manage to recruit the younger male, but he wasn't counting on it. His ears perked at the male's question,

"Big, there is plenty of small game at home in the pack lands, I'm trying to find herds of bigger prey for a few in the pack to take down," he replied.

He seemed fairly young still, but Frost wasn't sure if that mattered. Younger wolves were always sent out with the older ones back in the clan. That way they could learn as much as they could about life outside of the clan so they could be better prepared for when they were older. The male showed interest in learning about what Frost was doing making him wonder how much lesson he had from his parents. Maybe he had even been taught much from his parents or if he was simply in the process of being taught.

"Of course I can," he replied with a smile. "I'm Frostbite Wreckage and you are?"

"Talk" | 'Think'