Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy

Famous
02-05-2018, 01:30 PM
What was Abaven like then? How could he even describe it? This pack was nearly all he had ever known, and while a lot had changed, it was hard to classify exactly how in words. "Well, Abaven used to be quite a bit larger, for starters," he explained, letting a gentle smile tug at his lips. "And my father used to be our leader. There used to be quite a few of my siblings here, too, but now it's just me and my sister who's in charge." Even Sandpiper had gone missing, a fact that weighed heavily on his heart - but what could he do about it now? The general quietness, and smallness of the pack about summed up the major changes, and he figured that'd be enough to satiate this young one's curiosity for now.

She explained that she'd come here with her mom and dad, after their pack had been taken over. He wondered if they would be here permanently, or if they were simply staying awhile - at least Sparrow had taken after her dad in that regard, who would've welcomed a family in need, hoping they they might stay and contribute to Abaven in the end. Lark decided having more young faces in Abaven was a good thing, and hopefully the addition of them would help lift everyone's spirits. "Are you liking it so far? Compared to your old pack?" He asked after a moment, raising an eyebrow inquisitively. He knew it was a bit quiet overall, but hopefully she wasn't hating it here. At least she had two packs to judge now - he had no idea about any but Abaven, so in some way she was a bit more worldly than he was.