gems
size
-
build
-
player
07-04-2013, 11:57 PM

[Image: n6vw2v.jpg]

YOU POINT THE BLAME. I'LL TAKE THE FALL.

Tiresias found himself fortunate enough to have met two good-natured wolves in a row, although he feared that three was too much to hope for. The female seemed to relax when she realized that he posed no threat to her. It was ironic to him that he was a decently-large wolf with no will to fight. Most expected him to attack them first due to the deep scars on his face and chest, something he found funny only when the other was passive in their behavior. It was only when the other wolf had its teeth bared that he would shy away, his ears back and his tail between his legs, rather like a big puppy.

His ears perked forward from their lax positioning when she spoke. "You have assumed correctly. I'm actively seeking a pack but somehow ended up in this godforsaken place," he said, his words a mix of elegance and regularity.

The female smiled at him and although his face did not match hers, his eyes burned with that same emotion. He raised his eyebrow at the mention of her title, impressed. "The pleasure is mine, Grand Duchess Kamala." He repeated the name to keep it fresh in his mind; if he met her again, Tiresias would feel odd asking her name. It was a good thing that she had mentioned what her title actually meant, for if she hadn't, he would have been very lost in the conversation early on.

For the first time, Tiresias wondered why she was here. He had accidentally arrived here but Kamala appeared to have come here for a purpose. "Forgive me if I'm out of line, but what brings a beta to this awful place?"

TAG: kamala! open! . WORDS: 285 . NOTES: none.