size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
02-07-2018, 09:17 PM

He'd made his way back. The same place he had met Acapella. His eyes narrowed, tail lashing against his heels. What the hell was he doing so close to this pack again? He figured he was either stupid, or just didn't give a shit. Maybe a bit of both...either way, he had learned from the woman he had maimed that his half brother was here, and since his own family had up and vanished again, perhaps some part of him was desperate to keep some sort of family connection...even if it was a child from the woman he despised.

He stalked along the edges of their border, but not close enough to where his scent could be caught. No, he made sure to keep himself hidden, the black and white of his coat doing well to keep him hidden in the shadows and the foliage of the estuary. The border was well within sight, and he could see if anyone were wandering by. After several minutes, he found a good hiding spot and lowered himself to the ground, body carefully and well hidden. Above him and all around him, the sound of birds going about their daily business could be heard, their strong mingled scents doing well to his own scent, too. It was here he'd sit and wait, perhaps the girl he met would come by again...or maybe no one would...

"Talk"

Art||Plot with me!

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!