gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Iko
02-11-2018, 01:11 AM
The male seemed to ponder over Sparrow's offer for some time. Eventually, he agreed on the condition that the walk wasn't far. It wasn't and although Sparrow didn't vocalize this, she nodded at the man with a warm smile and began to lead the way.

After a little while, Sparrow glanced back at the man.

"Is your leg still burning? We can rinse it in a stream on the way if you'd like."

---

Once they were about at the Abaven borders, Sparrow turned, "It might be best for you to stay here for a moment. I can move quickly to my den that way and we won't get questioned."

Sparrow considered for a moment, but then shrugged "You can follow if you want, but I think it's faster from here if I go and come back."

With that, Sparrow ran to the nearest herb den and gathered lambs ear, horsetail, and a earth smoke and dandelion mix. She put them in a skin pouch and carried them to the male.

She dropped the pouch and opened it when she came to the male's side. "Okay, so I think we should take care of your face first. I'll clean it- but it'll hurt. Then I'll apply this mix to it and seal it. Your face... will probably scar... Sorry if that's an issue."

Sparrow decided not to dwell much on that detail and she looked at the leg wounds.

"I can apply the paste to that and lightly bandage it. It would be best to change that wound frequently. As for scarring..." Sparrow thought for a moment, "There isn't much fat there so most forelwg wounds scar at least for a while. It shouldn't cause any future problems, though. Purely surface scarring, I'd assume."

Well, she had given him a snopsys of what she was going to do. Taking one last deep breath, Sparrow nodded.

"Let's get started!"