size
Large
build
Light
player
02-11-2018, 01:20 AM
Sorry for the wait lovely lady. ;-;

Haunt Me

Silence would proceed the babe's declaration, solidified by the calm exude by her pomegranate pupils; her eyes slowly closing but with auds gently turning as she listened. Such a patient man he seemed... not a quiet boy but one that seemed to like listening to others... a boy that learned rather soon his place within the pack, if he is related to Amon as he stated and it was beside the ashen man as an extension of himself within the kin. Her hard gaze bore into the other, watching as his words eventually sank into her crown. I stumbled upon him in one of my travels. Your uncle, you say? Audible affirmation was perhaps the only comfort she could give to express her words were true and there was no ill intent towards neither him nor his presumed uncle. She needn't touch the mind of the youth to see that her words invoked a change, a surprise, though either pleasant or bitter she could not know. There came more to this change as the other youth continued with his baritone, subtle perhaps to the dismissive eye, but apparent to one that witness this youth's firsthand. Uneven, but it was there.  The fragile glimpse of curiosity, just there struggling to be heard. The young temptress exhaled as she looked at the ashen man before her, her hardened gaze softening just enough to imply relief. A show of delight under one's careful light. Then she turned smoothly on tea-cup paws to glide towards the man, inhaling deeply as she lessened her pace, taking in his aroma, his cologne before the temptress came to a halt not far from where he was. An inhabitant of a lupine establishment. How is it like? she questioned the youthful man, a wolf in his prime, as she turned her gaze towards the monument she created. With a roll of her hips she sat upon the ground, one front limb crossed the other in a elegant manner, calculated, screaming regalia. I belong to a ancient line of Egyptian Deities. My father is the Sun God. Egypt may sound strange to you,  during the day the heat is unbearable and during the night is is colder than the hardest winter.

Art by Vethysnia
Flowers in Chania

Warning: this is a mature themed character.
She has a 20" caracal by the name of Alphonse. It shall be presumed that he is with her all the time unless stated otherwise.
Ithuriels, Hannibal and her pups are allowed to crash her threads regardless of the tag!

Let's Plot Together