size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Monster
02-11-2018, 01:43 PM
Table by Vethysnia
Caelestis couldn't decide if she was surprised the pack used to be bigger before. It was difficult to imagine a plethora of wolves going about their daily tasks throughout the territory; as it was she could go exploring all day and hardly see a soul. That kind of made her sad, actually. It would be cool to have all kinds of wolves around to talk to and hang out with. She could spar everybody and have adventures with friends! Yeah, more members was better. "That sounds pretty great to me." she mused, pausing to eye Lark a moment before asking tentatively, "Do you miss your siblings? All of mine are older and... not around." According to her mother at least one or two survived the attack on her parent's pack way back when, but Caelestis had yet to meet them if they were even still hanging around. The child longed for some kind of sibling relationship, but she put on a happy face around her parents so as not to upset them. It wasn't their fault she was the only one this time.

Shrugging a shoulder the girl let out a soft 'eh', mulling over her response as mismatched eyes turned skyward. "It's okay. I mean, Dragoste was pretty quiet too. The alpha's had kids, but one went missing and I never really met the other. Uh, I met a few members and went to a meeting. I dunno, maybe it was cause I was pretty small then, but I like it here more I guess." For the most part they seemed the same from her point of view, but it was the perspective of a kid after all. She craved entertainment to help drain her seemingly endless and overwhelming amounts of energy. So far she just took care of amusing herself by running all over the place with her parents occasionally trying to track her down and make her keep still. Eventually they seemed to start to give up though. That made the game less fun.

Brightening a little as she recalled Brandr's words when they arrived, Cael chirped, "Brandr said he'd maybe give me hunting lessons, though! But, I kind of wanna learn to fight more. My dad taught me a little, and mom too, but I wanna get better. I also like going on adventures all around. Do you like going exploring?" Her eyes seemed to widen to several times their normal size as she suddenly gasped, staring at Lark as she asked in a half plead, half whine, "Would you go exploring with me? Pleaaaase? It'll be fun, and then my mom won't even get mad if I have someone with me!" Giddiness welled up inside her chest, leaving the girl so excited she spun in a few circles, tail flailing wildly in all directions. Returning to stare Lark down with those big puppy eyes, she whined softly in a sly attempt to melt the man and get the 'yes' response she sought.

[Image: TSMb2UQ.png?1]
Cael has facial scars not seen in all of her art yet!