Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
02-11-2018, 01:44 PM

"I do not refuse you, Amunet." his malicious temper, his hideous lust suppressed to a seething monstrosity; he embraces her with elegance yet without calm, without comfort – but passion rests in the ferality of his gestures, his silver eyes engulfed in a darker mien of lust, resting upon her beautifuly crafted visage with imply relief that he found her and that she is still alive. Wrapping his deft paws around the lithe curve of her shoulders, consuming the fragility of her body in the totality of his sadistic affections, he brings her lips to his own and wields into her eyes a wild facet of devilry and foreboding authority. "I am your love – your hate, I am your darkest fear and deepest inclinations; I remain in the back of your mind, in the farthest reaches of your soul. I am a part of you, your soul wills it. I am the curse you brought upon me, a dirge of lust and violence thrust from spirit. I will be forever turbulent, eternal malevolent grace, and you are the light I lack in my heart. I can never leave you or refuse you anything your heart desires. I will always haunt you, will I not? Because I love you – because I hate you, in equal possession. You have never left my mind, my unrest; my dreams and thoughts, for you I ache endlessly when I should think myself incapable of pain or adulation. You remind me of the fragile mortality of this shell I have been trapped in and grace, innocence. You remind me... And I loathe such separation, it is silence that brings me clarity in a deafening resonance. You doubt me; I feel it. You doubt my love, you question my love! You will burn forever in my hatred. I want you. All of you. When have I ever settled for less? When have ever I provided you less of myself? Of all the promises I keep to you – you will be damned sure to remember, no one in this wild world will ever love with the exacted ferocity and selflessness as I do." deep baritones rumbled from within his jaws, a vibrato, his chest purring with every drag of his coarse, coral tongue across her cheek. He releases her violently, shaking; his bones quivering with a woken bestiality that tremored deep in his matter. "I did allowed a mortal to bear my children but she was no harlot. A pure egyptian breed, a fine one at that. They may be Demi-Gods, my Queen, but keep in mind no matter the numbers of our clan are growing. We will build an army and fore that I need to breed, I need to mount, I need to leave my seed in the women I find worthy so our people can prospere."

" words of a god"
"words of ramses"

html by castlegraphics; image by vethysnia
Flowers in Chania
Mature themed character; thread at your own risk
Ramses is a 50" venemous Cottonmouth snake present all the time unless stated otherwise