gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Ehrgeiz
02-11-2018, 08:42 PM
Though it was only natural for the healer to examine her, feeling for her injuries and testing the level of her pain, she still couldn't get used to Paladin's touch. Her body jumped involuntarily when his paw touched her rib cage, her abdomen tightening. Her ears perked at his question, and she focused on his words to forget how she felt about his close proximity. As he began to press down, she braced herself, but he was able to press down quite far before it caused her to wince. "Actually, it's not as bad as before," she replied with slight surprise in her tone, "It still hurts, but I think it's getting better." So his treatments were working after all. Thank goodness! All of this extra pain was worthwhile for her ultimate healing.

"Well, it was kind of hard to go longer in between the herbs at first," she explained, remembering how much trouble she'd had sleeping and getting comfortable, "I still have trouble sleeping. But in general, it's less painful to move around." She hoped it was enough information for him to come to a decision about how to proceed. "When do you think I'll be back to normal?" she queried. She was an adventurous girl, and laying around like this was almost more painful than the injury itself. She wanted to be out of pain, of course, but most of all she wanted to know when she'd be able to get up and about.