ardent

There's nothing more for me; lead me away...

Clay I

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
02-11-2018, 10:05 PM

He let the two go on, Argus was indeed Kait's younger sister. He briefly would wonder how many siblings Kait had all together, but he was quick to shove the thoughts back as Kami began to speak. Kait pressed against him and he wrapped himself a little tighter around her for emotional support. He wasn't to sure what to say, but he could at least try to comfort her as the two sorted things out, plus rightfully so he didn't feel like it was a good idea to get into the conversation to much, but that was until Argus said she would like to meet him. Though Kait was quick to reply, practically screaming it before taking herself down a couple of notches. Kait went on to explain who exactly she was talking about. Then finished by asking for Argus to travel with them. Kait looked back to him and he gave a quiet nod, family was vary important to him and he did not at all mind if her family joined them or not. He looked back to Argus.

"Kait's right, he's not safe to go to and I assume that is why your mother never wanted to talk about him. Your welcome to hang around with us," he responded.

"Speech" & 'Think'