size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
02-12-2018, 09:17 PM

This match had gone on longer than anticipated, his strength was waning faster than he thought, and the energy he was putting in trying to stick close and the energy spent trying to concentrate and figure out where his opponent might be was draining him all too quick. Heart pounded hard in his chest, breathing getting short as he was running out of stamina to keep going much longer. As the blood trickled from his newly torn ear and ran down his face, and with the adrenaline wearing off because of his newfound exhaustion, Dragon decided it was time to admit his defeat. Ashiel was younger, bigger, and had nothing to hinder him. Though Dragon wasn't old, his blindness made it harder for him to fight. He was spending too much energy in trying to concentrate his other senses, not fully able to focus on his task any longer.

Breaking away from Ashiel, the pain from his torn ear throbbed along with the bites and bruises that were scattered across his body. His breathing was hard as he backed off, his stance somewhat submissive but the pride in him kept him from bowing to his opponent. He knew this was a losing battle, but the drive to try and protect what they had all built had fueled him, and now, he had to admit defeat. "I submit. I know when I'm fighting a losing battle, you win." He wasn't entirely pleased to say that, let alone admit that he lost. But at some point, he had to draw the line on his pride. Especially in a case like this where injuries could hinder him further. Taking a deep breath, he kept his gaze on Ashiel, ignoring all others around him. "You fought well, Ashiel Abraxas. Though I must ask, what do you plan to do now?" He was curious, the earthen male not allowing his loss to anger him or fester. Ashiel had won fair and square, and he would hold no hard feelings against him.

"SPEAK!"||Kimahri||Shiva

Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.