ardent

I could surely get lost

eren

gems
size
build
player
07-05-2013, 03:44 AM

She was surprised, did he just say run? All across Alacritis? That would take months, maybe just weeks. Yet, what was the point of that training, or even a game for that manner. Her sea green eyes blinked as she tilted her head. She unconsciously blurted out a question. "Why? What's the point of that, it doesn't help your survival, and it isn't like any game or training I've heard of?" She stopped herself and backed herself up. She had blurted out a question again. "Sorry, you don't have to answer that. I'm from Glaciem, and had a family before that I simply don't understand a rogue's mind set." That had to be it right? She sighed, she needed some type of relief from her problems. It wasn't that she was thirsty, or hungry, just stressed.
"Is it really alright, to be alone?" Eren asked her glowing eyes looking up at him. Why did she care, maybe he just was different. Or possibly caught her when she was emotionally on a roller coaster of confusion. She sighed and flicked her tail, maybe he could help her but she didn't want to sound selfish if she was going to try and beg for it after all.