gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Athena I
02-16-2018, 01:08 AM

Kalliope felt his nose lightly bump her muzzle and at first she didn't really think much of it. Of course he usually would nuzzle her cheek, but for all she knew she had been the one to accidentally bump into him. She didn't think much of it. Instead she was much more concerned with just enjoying finally being back with him. Every time she was away from him for any length of time, no matter the reason, it always felt like coming back home when they were reunited. "I've missed you too, Cas," she replied with pure honesty.

"I'm getting there," she replied with what was hopefully a reassuring smile. She wasn't sure what this illness was that just wouldn't let go of her, but it had been a hard one to get over. It wasn't a complete lie since she was feeling better, but she wasn't sure how much of that was actually healing and how much was just determination to get back to Castiel and let Etain get back on with her life. She didn't want Cas to worry about her either so she quickly moved the subject along so he wouldn't dwell on it for too long. "How about you? Are you feeling alright?"

"Talk" "You" Think