Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lazuli

Ooze ImmuneAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantFestival OrganizerDouble MasterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
Beevent1KTreat 2019
02-16-2018, 07:40 PM
Ashiel's advice was simple: practice. That was easy enough. He wanted to be the best fighter ever and was willing to do whatever it took. If that meant practicing from sunup to sundown...well, that didn't sound like a whole lot of fun but...he'd do his best to do it. Jupiter was committed. He wanted to be a god and he wanted to be the best fighter ever. Both struck him as attainable goals. If Ashiel could have a relative that was a god and Angelus (it was still weird to call him dad) said his dad, Jupiter's grandpa, was the best fighter ever, then it was possible that he, Jupiter, could be both, right? That was his assumption and he was sticking with it, anyway.

Jupiter thought about Ashiel said for a moment before replying, "That sounds like very good advice." As for his defenses... He glanced over at Amadeus and then back to Ashiel before giving an unconvincing, "Yeah?" After a moment he relented. "Amadeus has been helping me with defenses but..." he leaned in and whispered so as not to offend his friend, "He thinks like a monkey." Fighting was fighting, but what worked to a monkey's advantage didn't necessarily work to a wolf's.

He hopped back a step to show Ashiel what he knew. "Defenses are supposed to make you look scary, right? So I do this." He flattened his ears, narrowed his eyes and showed Ashiel as much tooth as he could.

"Jupiter"   "Amadeus" ”You”
[Image: ZQdAdlz.png]

NOTE: this character is pretty on the outside but nothing but ugliness and innuendo on the inside. It's best to consider all threads with him rated 'M' regardless of the official tags.