gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Ehrgeiz
02-17-2018, 03:59 AM
She stopped in her tracks, lifting her head and perking her ears when she heard a bark in the near distance. Turning her head, it was moments before her emerald eyes caught sight of a familiar form bounding toward her. Jade! Elation welled up within her chest, and she began to prance gently toward her sister, but slowing down when she realized Jade was coming at her full speed. Uh oh, this is going to hurt... she thought, closing her eyes and bracing herself as her sister came crashing into her, paws wrapping around her neck. She winced in pain - well, it was more like a feeling of pressure and weakness than actual pain in the ribs that had been injured - but joy overrode the feeling. Laughter bubbled from her vocal chords as she greeted her sister, leaning in to the girl's hug. Relief flooded her, and she didn't realize just how much she'd truly been missing her family.

Her ears folded back though as she heard Jade's words. "I'm so sorry, Jade," she murmured, just before pulling back so she could look her sister in the eye, "I've really missed you." Could she really explain where she'd been? Where would she even begin? As she looked over Jade's form, trying to form the right words, she began to notice her scent. Jade bore the scent of a loner. There were no pack scents, and no traces of their parents. Her attention was drawn to that, her brows pulling together in a concerned expression as she forgot about trying to explain herself. "Where's mom and dad?" she asked, worry coming through in her voice, "Have you been to Talis lately?" Her eyes searched the she-wolf's familiar face, wondering what sort of answers she might receive.