Valdís

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantPride - LesbianCritical Hit!Treat 2019Promptober 2019
02-19-2018, 04:13 PM
ooc: I'm good with judged or unjudged though I would ask that the default time be extended to a week if that's cool with you since I'm sick xD

One by one the members of Talis would trickle in. Valdís was curious to get to know them better. "Yes, I'm doing well, Dragon." She was surprised when a pale woman about her age approached her with a curious question. She blinked at the other for a moment before swiftly composing herself. She'd never been in the role of teacher before but she supposed if she was going to be the Crimson Crusader she'd have to get used to training her troops. She nodded. "Sure! Perhaps we can have a lesson later. I'm sorry but I'm still getting to know everyone. What is your name?"

More wolves filtered in until soon the majority of the pack had gathered. She listened as Dragon spoke and agreed. After the stress of the raid a little relaxation would be appreciated. "That sounds fine to me!" She didn't really have any of her own ideas to volunteer. This wasn't quite the sort of thing she was used to. She was paired with Greed, a man she didn't know very well but she knew enough of him to recognize him. She nodded at the black and white male with the blue eyes before going over to him. "Looks like I am to be your opponent. How would you like to start?"

"Talk" "You" Think