gems
size
Large species
build
Heavy
player
Monster

The Ooze Participant
02-20-2018, 02:02 AM (This post was last modified: 02-20-2018, 01:33 PM by Atlas I.)
Edittt: Okay so, now that I'm putting effort into the things! Iiiii think we need at least one more char who has a leader(ish) type persona if we're going to have a defacto head honcho, unspoken or official. Or, maybe one char just grows into the role through rp, whoever that ends up being?

Also I vote we get another smol one that's the youngest that everyone has secret soft spots for but no one ever admits it. Cause that's my 'original' idea

Also do we wanna kind of decide how they met or jusst let the details be made up as we go? Maybe Atlas has slowly collected smol frens?Or did they find each other and then find him? Decisions decisions...

Also, I volunteer as tribute to do refs for smol fuzzy frens in free time between comms. Drawing new things is fun apparently???

edit 2: someone make a coati, they're so cute ;u; the little feets and the snoots got me good.
edit 5000: In my head Cassanova sounds like, uhm, Jason Bateman. Idk why he has a voice now but I need everyone to know.